This was a supernatural healing story on CNN in 2008. One woman, MS Val Thomas, was brought to the hospital having suffered a sudden heart failure, and pronounced dead on arrival. Hours later, while waiting for a final examination before being moved to the morgue, she mysteriously woke, surprising the doctors and medical personel, some of which ran away briefly. Later, after a thorough examination by doctors, there was no trace of the heart condition that took her life briefly. Her heart was now perfect and working very well. This was divine intervention or supernatural healing.
Supernatural healing happens without any effort or part played by you. Often, it will happen in an instant and when it happens, you will not be able to explain it very well because you will not know how it happened. This is why it is popularly known as a miracle. You simply find favor with the supreme God and he does for you what no man or medicine or anything else can do. It is also the reason many people find it difficult to believe in supernatural healing.
Almost always, it occurs to reverse what was thought to be irreversible. It could be the sudden healing of terminal cancer, or heart condition, or the restoration of a dead organ - say kidney or liver, or the lifting of a long standing spirit of heavy burden. The suddenness or instantaneous nature of supernatural healing is what sets it apart from other kinds of healing. It usually occurs in less than a twinkling of an eye. Though he/she may not be able to explain it, the recepient is always aware , in that moment, that a remarkable change of circumstance has occurred. It will announce itself dramatically and clearly to the individual.
TRAITS OF THOSE WHO RECEIVE SUPERNATURAL HEALING:
- They have a strong spiritual side whether or not they profess it openly.
- They are usually certain in their heart of the supreme authority of a higher power - usually God Almighty.
- They are not afraid to appear weak and broken, in the face of health or other challenges of life.
- They communicate often in prayer or meditation with the supreme God.
- Supernatural healingcan be available to everyone.Have questions about Supernatural healing? Click here for more helpful answers.